We provide a complete range of services for normal and high risk pregnancies. Other services include:
• Breast and cervical cancer screenings • Fetal monitoring
• Health maintenance during pregnancy • Endocrinology
• Laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery • Contraceptive counseling
• Well-women gynecological exams • Menopausal counseling
• Incontinence treatment • Pelvic reconstruction
• Treatment of urinary tract disorders
• Infertility services (ovulation induction and intrauterine insemination)
• 3D/4D ultrasounds for maternity patients and non-maternity patients
Just edit this element to add your own HTML.
OBGYN Offices of:
Bryan Myers, M.D., PC Melody Harrison, NP-C Saharra Jewell, APN Mary Beth McClain, NP-C
Bryan Myers, MD & Nurse Practitioners
We request you call ahead for an appointment. If you are a new patient, please arrive a few minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow us time to gather your insurance information and other health and personal information. Please complete the form below and bring to your scheduled appointment.
Insurance & Billing
We participate in most insurance plans, HOMs and PPOs. We accept Medicare assignment. We wil file your insurance for you; however, we do request your co-payment, deductible, or co-insurance be paid at the time services are rendered. Payments may be made by cash, check or credit card. For insurance or billing questions, please call the office where you are being seen.
Call the office where you are usually seen. Please have your medication bottle and pharmacy telephone number available. Allow 24 hours for prescriptions to be called into your pharmacy.
If you are calling after office hours, teleprompt instructions will be provided for reaching the physician on call.
We have offices in Winchester, Manchester, and Tullahoma. We perform deliveries and surgeries at Southern Tennessee Regional Health System in Winchester and Vanderbilt Harton Regional Medical Center in Tullahoma, TN, and we perform surgeries at Manchester Medical Center and United Regional Medical Center in Manchester.
"Making a difference in women's lives"